Certificate of copyright №3511. Computer program for synthesis the wedging mechanisms of the die-cutting machines.
Certificate of copyright №3512. Computer program for synthesis and analysis the mechanism of the die-cutting.
Certificate of copyright №2987. Computer program for synthesis the mechanism of the die-cutting machine.
Certificate of copyright №2959. Computer program for calculation and visualization the mechanism of the movement semi-products.
Certificate of copyright №2930. Computer program for construction and visualization the mechanism of the die-cutting machine.
Certificate of copyright №59291. Computer program for construction and kinematic analysis the mechanisms of the second class.
The purpose of the programs is investigation of the mechanisms. Programs was created to improve mechanisms of packing and printing machines. They calculate the values of kinematic and dynamic parameters of mechanisms, also the programs get the data for further analysis in more powerful CADs.
For investigation of the mechanisms there are opportunities to export data to files *.docx, *.xlsx, *.dwg, *.lsp and generate AutoLISP code of 3D model for AutoCAD automatically. It is useful to calculate mechanisms for engineers, scientists and students of engineering specialties.
Software is easy to use and does not require large hardware resources. Due to relatively high visualization of mechanisms it can be used in a teaching process and presentations.
- creation mechanism of arbitrary structure;
- viewing kinematic characteristics in graphs and tables for all positions;
- the ability to save graphs as bitmap, and output them to printing;
- exporting data to Word and Excel;
- viewing mechanism motion animation;
- editing parameters of already created mechanism;
- saving kinematic scheme of mechanism in the format *.JPEG, * .BMP, * .PNG, * .TIFF, * .WMF;
- export scheme to AutoCAD and save the document in the format *.DWG;
- creating AutoLISP code *.LSP;
- saving 3D-models to *.DWG and *.DXF;
- viewing additional information about kinematic analysis.